Have you ever looked a symbol on slot filler and thought… “Hmmm, wish I could change the symbol.” Or have you added a new slot filler and wanted to change the symbol that appeared? For example, I added the book Hungry Caterpillar to my books slot filler, but I don’t think the augmented communicator I am working with would recognize the symbol.
- Select Dashboard.
- Select Setup.
- Select Data Management.
- Select Vocabulary List Browser.
- Select the Vocabulary List that contains your slot filler.
- Select your slot filler.
- Select the Task Button on the lower right.
- Select Edit Symbol.
- Search and select the symbol you wish the slot filler to have, and then select OK at the top.
10. Select Close until all menus have been closed.
Now, when I access the books slot fillers, I see the symbol I have selected. For more information and step-by-step directions on changing the symbol on slot fillers, click here.